Solid Roof Conservatories
Solid roof conservatories offer the perfect balance between a conservatory and a regular home extension. And thanks to recent technological advances, they continue to grow in popularity.
Trusted Network of Solid or Insulated roof companies in your area
Locate your local region, and find a trusted conservatory roof installer company! Our trusted installers cover the major UK regions below:
Key Advantages of Solid & Insulated Conservatory Ceilings.
The greatest advantage of insulated and solid roof conservatory is its effect on the interior temperature.
Glass or plastic roofed conservatories are notoriously hot in summer, and cold in winter. Although other solutions are available, such as solar inserts or laminates, solid and insulated roof conservatory address these problems effectively.
In summer, they prevent the sun's rays from entering the room. This dramatically lowers interior temperatures, allowing you to comfortably use your conservatory more frequently.
And in winter, solid roofs offer more effective insulation than plastic or glass. You'll reduce heat loss, which means you'll have more use of your conservatory during the colder months, and your energy bills will be significantly lower.
- Highly efficient for thermal control in both summer and winter
- Creates a beautiful vaulted ceiling that is light and airy
- Needs no planning application or building Regulations
- Cost significantly less than a replacement roof
- Requires absolutely no alteration to the external look
- Is government approved for reduce rate VAT at just 5%
- Carries a 10 insurance backed guarantee of quality